[Twisted-Python] thread created from tcp connection

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Wed Feb 27 23:11:58 MST 2008

On 05:59 am, big_tyo at inf.its-sby.edu wrote:
>The Problem is i still haven't figure out how to send some parameters
>to a
>thread that created from established tcp connection.

The real problem is probably that Twisted is not thread safe; you
probably should not be using threads at all.
>ps : sorry for the bad english

No problem!  I'm sure my indonesian is much worse :).  Thanks for using
Twisted.

Since your english is not very good, it would be best if you could
include Python code with your next message, so we can know exactly what
you are talking about.