[Twisted-Python] Re: Open Spaces Revisited

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 08:48:27 MST 2008

Hi Steve et al:

>There are signs that there's going (again, hooray!)
to >be a concerted Twisted presence at PyCon 2008. I
am >hoping to demonstrate my ignorance publicly and
learn >something about Twisted by running one (or
more)
>Open Space sessions entitled "Teach Me Twisted", that
>reverse the usual flow

I am happy to share my ignorance....

Steve, right now I don't see a reservation for Twisted
in either the "Birds of a Feather" or "Open Spaces." I
would recommend you book a space soon.

Also I am not sure how the "open spaces" works. Is it
another talk. Or is it a bunch of one on ones, or one
to a few?

As I suggested in private, perhaps it would be best to
survey a few topics that interest folks. In turn, find
volunteers that know those areas and are willing to
talk about them.

Cheers,
Andrew