[Twisted-Python] Reactor is left dirty after calling twisted.mail.smtp.sendmail via trial

MichaƂ Pasternak michal.dtz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:03:46 MST 2008

Hi,

please consider attached minimal non-working code example.

If I send an e-mail from a Trial testcase - using t.m.smtp.sendmail,
the reactor is left dirty.

Is it a bug, feature, or... how should we treat this situation?

In my case, I already substituted t.m.smtp.sendmail in my tests, unless
hitting a situation, where testing if my parameters to that function
caused it to raise an exception. That's why I'm trying to test it this
way. And, it leaves reactor dirty.

Regards,