[Twisted-Python] http proxy

Matthew Glubb matt at madebykite.com
Mon Feb 25 01:27:05 MST 2008

I make use of the twisted web proxy.

I tend to set it up as a cache_peer parent of a standard squid
installation. In this setup it works well. I can use squid ACLs to
only direct the traffic that my twisted proxy should handle to the
cache_peer. Squid takes care of the persistent connections to the
client, at least (not sure what the overhead for non-persistent
connections on the loopback address are but it's got to be a lot less).

If anyone is interested, I have implemented a basic ICP protocol in
twisted.

Matt

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb at madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

Kite
http://madebykite.com

--
GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244