[Twisted-Python]need clarification on "save an received file"

Drew Smathers drew.smathers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:56:07 MST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 11:41 PM, Raj kumar <k_r_a_j_kumar at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> I need one clarification on this,
> my appplication is of  server-client application, so when server receives
> a file through socket, will that file will be saved in  /temp/workfile ?
> or  should  i use a socket handler with file object to receive that file ?

I would try to help you my friend, but I have no earthly idea what you're
talking about.  /temp/workfile?  So far as I know, sockets receive bytes,
not files. Does that help?? Anyhow, if you provided some sample code showing
what you're trying to do, someone might be able to help you.  It would also
be apropriate if your question actually had something to do with Twisted.

Cheers,
--