[Twisted-Python] How to make a secure connection between two computers

Raizyr raizyr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:22:57 MST 2008

Also, you might want to pick up the Twisted Network Programming Essentials
book, I'm going through it now and it seems to do a good job of making the
overall concepts of Twisted easier to understand.

http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Network-Programming-Essentials-Fettig/dp/0596100329/

On Feb 12, 2008 7:28 AM, coder_gus <coder_gus at lavabit.com> wrote:

> Hi Noam,
> You can find some client/server examples here:
> http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/examples/
> And how to generate the certs here: http://blog.vrplumber.com/356
>
> Noam Raphael wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I want to do a pretty simple thing (I think): I have two computers A
> > and B. I want A to connect to B, where both A verifies that it
> > connected to B and B verifies that it was connected from A. The
> > connection should be encrypted.
> >
> > I assume it can be done by SSL and twisted. I tried quite a bit, but
> > it's too confusing. Perhaps someone can give me a tip? (Some openssl
> > commands to create the needed key/certificate files, and an echoserver
> > and echoclient programs would be really great.)
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> > Noam

> > Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
> >
> http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/Ioyw6kdc6UQTEoPD7pgReFBDweVSjgOFAvv1eC6X2QYOIge7AOQK1X/

> Click for free info on online degrees and make up to $150K/ year.
>
> http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/Ioyw6kddD3OlYSmOugh1odzLXn4coqUWjZbeJPjWzGtddBmGJRiTvn/

Chris McNabb
raizyr at gmail.com
http://www.fatratz.com