[Twisted-Python] How to make a secure connection between two computers

coder_gus coder_gus at lavabit.com
Tue Feb 12 05:28:05 MST 2008

Hi Noam,
You can find some client/server examples here:
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/examples/
And how to generate the certs here: http://blog.vrplumber.com/356

Noam Raphael wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to do a pretty simple thing (I think): I have two computers A
> and B. I want A to connect to B, where both A verifies that it
> connected to B and B verifies that it was connected from A. The
> connection should be encrypted.
>
> I assume it can be done by SSL and twisted. I tried quite a bit, but
> it's too confusing. Perhaps someone can give me a tip? (Some openssl
> commands to create the needed key/certificate files, and an echoserver
> and echoclient programs would be really great.)
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Noam

> Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
> http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/Ioyw6kdc6UQTEoPD7pgReFBDweVSjgOFAvv1eC6X2QYOIge7AOQK1X/

Click for free info on online degrees and make up to $150K/ year.
http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/Ioyw6kddD3OlYSmOugh1odzLXn4coqUWjZbeJPjWzGtddBmGJRiTvn/