[Twisted-Python] Re: Open Spaces Revisited

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Wed Feb 27 11:28:45 EST 2008

On Wed, February 27, 2008 08:48, Andrew Francis wrote:

> Also I am not sure how the "open spaces" works. Is it
> another talk. Or is it a bunch of one on ones, or one
> to a few?

Last year there was a board in a high traffic area for reserving open
space rooms and posting information about meetings in them.  It was pretty
dynamic.  Some open space meetings were prepared talks, while others were
just groups getting together to talk about a topic of interest, and I
think some may have turned into coding sessions.

# Steve