[Twisted-Python] How to get an unused port

Matthew Glubb matt at madebykite.com
Wed Feb 27 04:24:08 EST 2008

Hi Gabriel,

If memory serves me correctly, when calling reactor.ConnectTCP,
specify zero for your port, you'll automatically get an unused port
from the dynamic range.

Hope that helps,

Matt

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb at madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

Kite
http://madebykite.com

--
GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244