[Twisted-Python] Re: Open Spaces Revisited

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Feb 25 15:22:09 EST 2008

Andrew Francis wrote:
> Hi Folks:
>
> Earlier someone asked whether there was going to be a
> PyCon 2008 Open Space for Twisted. I will be attending
> the PyCon 2008 conference. Since this is my first
> PyCon, I don't know how Open Spaces work. I am
> wondering if any agreement was reached? It would be
> neat to meet other folks interested in Twisted to
> exchange information and experiences.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew

There are signs that there's going (again, hooray!) to be a concerted
Twisted presence at PyCon 2008. I am hoping to demonstrate my ignorance
publicly and learn something about Twisted by running one (or more) Open
Space sessions entitled "Teach Me Twisted", that reverse the usual flow
of information and maybe produce something to add to the documentation.

But I am sure that regular Twisted crew will tell you much more.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119