[Twisted-Python] Is there any similar programming framework like twsited in C/C++ world.

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Sun Aug 17 23:56:19 MDT 2008

You might want to try ACE: http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE.html
>In my opinion, I like twisted very much but my coworkers are all quite
>unfamiliar with Python.

Understandable, but it might be worthwhile to learn.  Python can be a
much more productive language than C++.
>And also we are afraid of source code leak problem.

If your users are savvy enough to extract Python source code from a
trivially obfuscated executable, they are probably savvy enough to
extract the information they want by decompiling your C++ binaries too.
There are a lot of people who are really very skilled at this.  You
should not assume that just because you are using C or C++, your source
code is safe.