[Twisted-Python] raw deferreds vs deferredGenerator vs inlineCallbacks

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Wed Aug 13 13:15:30 MDT 2008

On 05:47 pm, marcin.kasperski at softax.com.pl wrote:
>I wrote a short example comparing the 3. Prepared it mostly for
>myself, but maybe it will be of some use for somebody:

Thanks for writing this up!  It always makes me happy to see the
ecosystem around Twisted developing, people blogging about stuff like
this.  Makes it feel like a real project.

Of course it would make it feel even more like a real project if you
could be convinced to contribute to the official documentation :).
There's no mention of inlineCallbacks in the official documentation (the
stuff in doc/) at all, and it would be helpful to have at least an
overview.