[Twisted-Python] Could not accept new connection

Maarten ter Huurne maarten at treewalker.org
Thu Aug 28 09:17:13 EDT 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008, Pavel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> today I got this error in my twisted.log
>
> [twisted.web.server.Site] Could not accept new connection (ECONNABORTED)
>
> What could be a possible cause of this? Any ways to fix it?

The (ECONNABORTED) suggests that this error originated in the OS and was
only propagated by Python and Twisted. Which OS are you using?

The documentation of the C accept() call might help. On my Linux system "man
2 accept" just says "ECONNABORTED: A connection has been aborted."
though. :(

Bye,
		Maarten