[Twisted-Python] Execute interactive commands with a custom ssh shell

The Noob thenoob06 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 08:04:22 EDT 2008

Hello all,
I try to implement a custom ssh server with twisted . I use* sshserver.py to
begin (* http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/SSH-with-Twisted/ )
I would like to execute interactive scripts which are on my server. The
problem is theses scripts are interactives. How can I redirect IO on my
shell ?
For example, if I want to install a software with apt. I have questions to
install dependencies ( yes/no)
I start to create a definition for this function like def do_apt. And then
when in my custom shell I execute ( apt python)., that executes apt-get
install python on the server. But how can I redirect the output in my shell
to answer dependencies questions ?
Thanks for your help

Best Regards
The Noob06