[Twisted-Python] Epoll Memory Issues

Matthew Glubb matt at madebykite.com
Sun Apr 13 02:28:19 MDT 2008

Thanks for your responses to my problem. As an imperfect developer, I
am perfectly willing to accept the possibility of a problem with my
code :/

On 13 Apr 2008, at 06:54, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
> The fifty thousand dollar question: can you reduce this to a
> minimal example?  It would be a _huge_ help in tracking down the
> problem.  While we can guess what's going on in your production
> environment, we obviously can't watch it happening.  Can you
> reproduce it in test?

I'll do my best to reproduce the problem in a test environment. If
you haven't had the privilege of using it, web polygraph is a great
tool for load testing proxies. I should be able to reproduce
reasonable real world traffic conditions with it. If I have success
with that, I'll develop a minimal test.

> Also (if you haven't done this already) can you file a ticket for
> this issue?

I'll file a ticket when I can provide a test.

Thanks again,

Matt