[Twisted-Python] April 20 Sprint

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon Apr 7 17:49:09 MDT 2008

On 09:07 pm, clemesha at gmail.com wrote:
>Would it be possible for someone to give a high level over-view
>of the current state of the web/web2 code in Twisted?

I don't have time to do a full overview of what's good, what's bad, and
what's ugly in every module in web, web2, and nevow, but we did make
some decisions about where things are going in the *future* at PyCon.

I should have done this already, but I just did a brief overview of the
write-up on the wiki: http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedWebPlan

Wiki editors, please add links in the appropriate places.

Users, what do you think?  If you would like clarifications and edits to
this plan, please ask.  More developers than just me should know what's
going on and I hope we can all keep expanding that page to give the best
picture of what's going on ...