[Twisted-Python] April 20 Sprint

Valentino Volonghi dialtone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 01:32:25 MDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:07 AM,  <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:

>  Also, if you want to host a parallel sprint in a different city, it would
> be great to keep the momentum rolling all the way across the globe; we could
> reduce review latency by having reviews taking place at the sprints as well,
> after the earlier ones have ended.  Sydney and the Bay Area, I'm talking to
> you.  The sun never sets on the Twisted empire, after all.  And that is why
> we must destroy it, so we can all get some rest.

Sunday 20 wouldn't be bad for me. I have spare time sunday and sprinting
on twisted.web is a nice thing to do, maybe implementing HTTP 1.1 for
real rather
than simply chunking (which I still need to finish)?

If no-one wants to join me I'll sprint alone :)

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now running MacOS X 10.5