[Twisted-Python] [RFC] Deprecation Policy

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon Apr 28 02:59:43 EDT 2008

On 06:50 am, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
>All Python code released in Twisted, with the exceptions of private
>modules and test modules.

To be specific, this means code actually present in the Twisted release,
which does not, for example, include web2.  I guess that's still be an
exception.  So this doesn't just mean "everything in the repository".

(Maybe we should do a release of web2 and just admit people are actually
using it.  But that's a totally separate discussion; please let's not
start it here.)