[Twisted-Python] Twisted.web2 or Nevow?

Simon Pickles sipickles at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 09:27:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

I want to add a simple http server to my game server to allow monitors
and GMs to use a web interface to access game state information.

I also want to produce an integrated game web site.

My game server is using a twisted.reactor to handle TCP connections. My
question is, which two similar technologies should I focus on to provide
the HTTP angle? twisted.web2 or Nevow?

So far I have mostly research Nevow, and seen how twistd is used to
launch the application. How would Nevow then be integrated with my own
app and its own reactor?

Many thanks

Simon

--