[Twisted-Python] adbapi, transactions and threading

Atilla theatilla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:43:53 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot for your comments. I'm starting work on my service today
and looks like i've got everything cleared up. Let's hope it'll work
just as well as I think it should.

Yes, I remember coiterate from some questions I asked a while back.
However in this case I think I'll rely on deferToThread and the
external processing and see how that's going to go. I will probabbly
not run into performance issues for a while.

I'll take a look at the sqlalchemy thing as well, but maybe I'll just
go for simple adbapi, since I need to only run 2-3 simple queries.

Cheers.