[Twisted-Python] Packaging a Twisted app as an Egg

Matthew Glubb matt at madebykite.com
Fri Apr 4 14:35:43 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been covered before. I am looking to package a
twisted application that relies on twistd as an egg but I am
concerned as to how twistd will be aware of the my package.

How do I make twistd aware of my application if it is packaged as an
egg? Is this possible? Do I just create my own stub to twistd that
takes care of ensuring that twisted/plugins/myapp.py is in Python's
path?

Thanks a lot,

Matt

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb at madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

Kite
http://madebykite.com

--
GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244