[Twisted-Python] tests for web2/channel/http

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Thu Sep 27 05:57:04 MDT 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:09:21 +0530, Eduardo Schettino <schettino72 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>  I am trying to learn trial... I am looking for examples of trial
>testing web2 code.
>
>  I could not find tests for web2/channel/http.py
>  They exist?

They seem to be in twisted/web2/test/test_http.py.  HTTPFactory is imported
from twisted.web2.channel.http into twisted.web2.channel, and then test_http
imports it from there.  Many of the web2 tests are end-to-end tests, rather
than unit tests: test_http mostly sets up connections, issues requests to them,
then checks the generated response.

Jean-Paul