[Twisted-Python] Transmit queue - how would I go at it?

Nadav Aharony nadav at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 15 23:36:37 EDT 2007

Thanks Pablo!
this looks pretty clear and neat, I'll try it out.

Just one newbie question - is the "_"  in "acquire_cb(_)"  just a
placeholder for my own parameters, or does it have an actual meaning?
I've never seen this done in python before, and couldn't find other
examples for it online...

Cheers,
Nadav