[Twisted-Python] trial on specific directory

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Wed Sep 12 02:28:38 EDT 2007

Usually I do it with a .pth file (appropirately named) in
Lib/site-packages. Say for twisted I work with the svn checkout in
/home/proj/twisted while having a file called twisted.pth in
Lib/site-packages with the single line content of

/home/proj/twisted

This way I do not have to install twisted every time I do a svn update.

For other path/package hacks see site.py in your local python installation.

HTH, Werner