[Twisted-Python] twistd doesn't work

David Langford langford.d at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:36:45 EDT 2007

Hey

  I did have the latest Twisted 2.5.0 installed. But I don't think i had the
latest python installed. I installed that and now python doesnt see twisted.
I downloaded the latest tarball again and when i tried to install it (using
python setup.py install) it tells me i need zope (which it didn't last
time).

So i've downloaded the latest stable zope but it wont let me install because
it isn't supported by the latest version of python.

And now i'm stuck, in worse position than before because now i don't even
have twisted. I feel like these are extremely basic things i should now, is
there a webpage or something that answers these problems i'im having?

Cheers

David