[Twisted-Python] CFReactor redux

Yoann Aubineau yoann.aubineau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:49:27 MDT 2007

2007/10/23, Phil Christensen <phil at bubblehouse.org>:
> It's been awhile since this was brought up on the mailing list, but
> I'd like to see if anyone has any real interest in using Twisted with
> Cocoa on Mac OS X.

(snip)

> 3.) Will anyone use this? I know the core devs are generally
> uninterested in supporting a Cocoa reactor, but I'm glad to maintain
> this if it would be used.

+1
AFAIAC, I don't actually need a Cocoa reactor *right now*, but I know
for sure that if it exists I might use it in the next few months. And
it's probably true for a lot of other Twisted users : they won't
use/need a Cocoa reactor until it exists. You know, as often happens,
offer creates demand. So, if you're willing to maintain such a peace
of software, please do ! :)