[Twisted-Python] Running commands (ssh) from a GUI client

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:04:56 MDT 2007

Hi list, this is my first post :p

I'm new to Twisted/Conch and I was wondering how can I modify the
sshsimpleclient.py in order to run several commands, on a user request mode,
without the need to authenticate just before every command, just like a
normal interactive ssh session. This is for a GUI front end I'm writing
(PythonCard) that will execute some benchmarks on a remote server.

Thanks in advance...

Raul