[Twisted-Python] Using twisted with logging.handlers.sockethandler

Doug Farrell dfarrell at mypublisher.com
Mon Nov 19 16:03:07 MST 2007

Hi all,

I've been using Python for awhile, but am new to Twisted. I'm trying to
build a server to handle logging messages from multiple Python processes
via the logging.handlers.sockethandler system. I've got some ideas how
to go about it, but would like some guidance if anyone has some.

One thing I'd like to know is how to handle messages that don't arrive
all at once in the dataReceived() method of the protocol module.

Thanks,

Doug