[Twisted-Python] Timing problem with PB Broker's connectionReady

Alan Franzoni alan.franzoni.xyz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:20:59 MST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 10:22 PM, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
> You can't, as PB is currently implemented.  I'm not sure you really need
> this, though.  Can you describe the difficulty you've had writing unit
> tests?

Hello, thanks for replying. Maybe it was me who misunderstood the way PB worked.

My biggest problem at this time is that I don't seem to be able to
create a proper workflow for my PB-based app.

It happens that connectionLost *can* be called on my factory when
connectionReady *has not been called yet* (mostly if something bad
happened during the handshake). I wouldn't have ever expected such a
behaviour.

I will work around this BTW. Thanks!
--
Alan Franzoni <alan.franzoni.xyz at gmail.com>