[Twisted-Python] Transfering a file through ActionScript xml sockets

Raj kumar k_r_a_j_kumar at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 27 23:50:08 EST 2007

Sorry for not giving clear information in my previous mail.
I am using action script xml sockets.
Now anyone can help me in transferring a file to client using action script xml sockets.
Thank you in advance.

Raj..

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:50:35 +0530 (IST), Raj kumar
 <k_r_a_j_kumar at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>Hi,
>I have a server-client application(by using twisted),communicating
 through xml sockets.
>can any one help me in transferring a file from server to client
 through xml sockets? At lest some references to how to use  xml sockets in
 transferring data/files.

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html