[Twisted-Python] Problem setting up epollreactor on Leopard

Raja Kapur raja at aonic.net
Wed Nov 21 03:03:29 EST 2007

Just an update to people who might find this in the future. I was able
to get PyKqueue 1.3 (for kqreactor) working on Leopard using the
setup.py script from here:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/perezvon/20070219/1171890423 and applying the
patch from http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.internet.kqreactor.html

setup.py:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
# setup.py

setup(
    name="kqsyscall",
    version="1.3",
    ext_modules=[
        Extension("kqsyscall", sources=["kqsyscallmodule.c"])
    ]
)