[Twisted-Python] Re: glyph changed u'Add a variable in twisted.python.runtime to check for vista'

Michael Schneider michaelschneider at current.net
Sun Nov 11 17:57:50 EST 2007

Glyph,

I would have no problem with that.  I created the ticket to log the
issues.  I verified that twisted's runtime code correctly determines that
the current platform is windows.

That is all that I need to work correctly, and it does.

Therve may know of a use case where this would be a problem.  I have none.

Thanks
Mike