Tell us how you're using Twisted (was Re: [Twisted-Python] Win32IOCPReactor?)

Josh Ritter jritter at bektel.com
Mon May 21 09:52:32 MDT 2007

We run a successful independent MMORPG called Minions of Mirth.

We use Twisted for our master, character, GM, world servers, and client.
The game has more than 40,000 registered players.

We're also working on licensing the technology.  There's more information on
this available here: http://www.mmoworkshop.com