Tell us how you're using Twisted (was Re: [Twisted-Python] Win32 IOCPReactor?)

Ray Cote rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com
Mon May 21 09:33:27 MDT 2007

At 8:34 AM -0400 5/21/07, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
>Anyway, since this is bringing users out into the open - I'm sure we'd
>all like to hear what Twisted is being used for in different companies,
>and under which platforms. Do tell!

Windows:
- Web services front end for an Oracle database in the food/nutrition
management industry.
     <http://www.AppropriateSolutions.com>

- Gateway to various payment processing services (still in development).
     <http://www.AuricSystems.com>

--

Raymond Cote
Appropriate Solutions, Inc.