[Twisted-Python] Getting multiservice from running reactor

fairwinds at eastlink.ca fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon May 7 13:08:25 MDT 2007

Hi Jean Paul. Yes, normally this is the case for sure.  In this case, however, this is zope 3's  startup and I cannot get a handle on the multiservice after zope bootstraps. I am interested in adding services to running reactor with some control on starting and stopping them.  Is it not possible to determine what services the reactor is operating on another way. Many thanks.

Regards,
David