[Twisted-Python] Win32 IOCPReactor?

Volodymyr Orlenko orlenko at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:06:26 EDT 2007

> Next question - who runs servers on *Windows*? :)

I am new to Twisted, and I am considering porting my application to
Twisted, (for performance and scalability reasons, and to take advantage
of Comet). *All* our customers are running Windows. This discussion
thread sounds scary! What works and what does not work in IOCP reactor?
Will I be able to run PB and web server using IOCP reactor? Is select
reactor really broken on Windows? Should I be looking at other server
products instead?

Please, if someone has experience using Twisted for distributed
applications with web interface on Windows, could you guide a newbie?
Thank you very much!

Volodymyr Orlenko