[Twisted-Python] SSL Cert Verification howto

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri May 11 19:06:35 EDT 2007

On 08:36 pm, elicriffield at gmail.com wrote:
>I was going to post to the twisted wiki, but apparently there isn't
>one?

twistedmatrix.com is the twisted wiki :).  You need wiki editor
permission to add stuff to it, but I don't think that would be a
problem.  What login did you register?
>So here is how I made a twisted based xmlrpc client and server that do
>all verification via SSL Certs.

Thanks so much for putting this example together.  However, I think we
need a bit more introductory documentation; SSL is hard to understand by
itself, and this might give people the impression that XMLRPC is a
necessary component of SSL :).