[Twisted-Python] problem with a tutorial

Luc Stepniewski luc.stepniewski at adelux.fr
Wed Mar 28 07:20:38 MDT 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007 20:50, Rob Smith wrote:
> I'm hoping this is just a simple configuration problem
> I have.
> I followed the tutorial for Using the Twisted
> Application Framework and created the .tac file shown
> below:
>
> from twisted.application import internet, service
> from qotdfactory import QOTDFactory

I didn't find in the docs where this tutorial resides, but that means that you
need a file named qotdfactory.py in your PYTHONPATH (or in the current
directory). Isn't there any reference to this file in that tutorial?

--
Luc Stepniewski <luc.stepniewski at adelux.fr> <sip:724766 at fwd.pulver.com>
Adelux - Securite, Linux  Public key: <http://lstep.free.fr/pubkey.txt>