[Twisted-Python] components.Interface call

Olivier Fournier o.fournier at perigord.com
Fri Mar 16 09:31:45 MDT 2007

Hi,

I'm Newbee in Twisted and I tried to run Web2 examples.

I obtain an error when I run
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/web2/documentation/examples/intro/simple.py

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Interface'

Traceback (innermost last):

File "/opt/twisted/simple.py", line 1, in ?
  from twisted.web2 import server, http, resource, channel
File "/opt/twisted/simple.py", line 1, in ?
  from twisted.web2 import server, http, resource, channel
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/web2/server.py", line 25,
in ?
  from twisted.web2 import http, iweb, fileupload, responsecode
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/web2/http.py", line 27, in ?
  from twisted.web2 import iweb
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/web2/iweb.py", line 58, in ?
  class IOldNevowResource(components.Interface):

It seem's components.Interface is deprecated and replaced by
zope.interface.Interface

If I replace components.Interface by Interface in
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twisted/web2/iweb.py
It's run!

by