[Twisted-Python] twisted pysnmp status

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Wed Mar 28 22:40:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to know what the latest status is with twisted and pysnmp.
Is pysnmp 4.x supported?
Is full SNMPv3 supported?
What is the roadmap and/or plans for twisted and pysnmp ???

I want to write and SNMPv3 GUI manager in python :)
I'm not sure if the complexity and dependency of twisted is worth the
effort?  Then again on the other hand it may provide lots of things I
would probably need to write anyway ?  Given I would also like SSH and
maybe even WBEM and/or WS-Management protocols too, then maybe twisted
provides a better framework ???

Cheers,
Brendan.