[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted friendly hosting services?

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Mar 22 04:33:51 EDT 2007

Vincent Cate wrote:
> I am working on an application that runs using twisted.web.  I want to
> host it on a machine with plenty of bandwidth as cheaply as possible.
>
> Is there a hosting service that uses Twisted.web so that I can just add
> my resource to the namespace?

Don't know of any.

> Or will I have to get a "virtual dedicated server" or a real "dedicated
> server"?  If so, does anyone know a virtual one that uses Ubuntu?

I'd use either Slicehost or Linode virtual servers (add .com to both).

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Statistically, if you want to avoid failure, it would seem like the most
important thing is to quit your day job. Most founders of failed startups
don't quit their day jobs, and most founders of successful ones do.
If startup failure were a disease, the CDC would be issuing bulletins
warning people to avoid day jobs. -- Paul Graham, October 2006