[Twisted-Python] Streaming in AMP

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon Mar 12 19:59:06 EDT 2007

On 10:35 pm, jkakar at kakar.ca wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Glyph has been kind enough to share some of his ideas about adding
>streaming support to AMP via private mail.  He suggested that the
>discussion should really be on the list.  Here's the relevant technical
>details we've discussed so far:

*snip*

As a finger-exercise today I banged out a tedious, untested and highly
buggy proof-of-concept of the API proposed there.  It seems to work OK;
the main open question is how the command-responders for "you got a
chunk of data on this channel", "please throttle this channel", and
"this channel is done" should be associated with the protocol.