[Twisted-Python] Re: Taking a look at pending deferToThread actions

Allen Bierbaum abierbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:02:16 MDT 2007

Sorry for answering my own question, but I found a way to get this
information and I thought it may be helpful for other users.

threadpool = reactor.threadpool
num_threads = threadpool.workers
q_size  = threadpool.q.qsize()

num_threads is a good approximation of how many functions are
currently active, and q_size is the number still pending.

Now for another question:

- Has anyone extended threadpool to allow code to remove queued
functions from the pending queue?

I need this capability so I can cull off pending queries that are not
still needed.

-Allen