[Twisted-Python] Server/Client

Alvin Delagon adelagon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:55:25 EDT 2007

Suggestion:

If data reliability is not an issue, it's pretty much easier to do it using
UDP (twisted.internet.protocol.DatagramProtocol). You won't need to deal
with connections.

"What I need is a 1:many relationship, i.e. listen on one port and
forwarding to many ports."

A UDP MulticastServer is what you need. ^_^