[Twisted-Python] C++ port of Twisted

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:08:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

2007/6/12, Rodrigo Strauss wrote:
> Have you tried Boost Asio?
>
> http://asio.sourceforge.net/

Sorry for the late answer... Thanks to everybody who answered!
Asio is indeed the kind of stuff I was looking for.
It shares some concepts with Twisted.
And the boost library makes C++ a bit more usable (but less readable).

One missing piece is the Deferred object (multiple callbacks to the
same event). It seems easy to add.
My problem now is that it seems difficult to install my own reactor.

I think I will stick with my own approximation of Twisted rewritten
for C++, and switch to python once I have convinced everybody.

Thanks again for your help,
--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc