[Twisted-Python] Taking a look at pending deferToThread actions

Allen Bierbaum abierbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:01:00 EDT 2007

I am using deferToThread in my application to put a number of web
service queries into the background and then respond to them when they
are complete.  This is all working very well, but once in a while I
seem to overload the web service with queries and I would like to
track this down by checking to see how many queries are in flight and
how many are still waiting to be processed.

One I have put an action into the background using deferToThread, is
there a way to check to see how many functions are currently
processing and similarly how many functions are waiting to be
processed?

Thanks,
Allen