[Twisted-Python] Twisted server / MS .NET client

Alvin Delagon adelagon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 03:41:29 MDT 2007

I had a similar interoperability issue a long time ago. I was trying to
interface with a SOAP server written in .NET using SOAPpy. The xml is
properly received but it seems SOAPpy doesn't like the format causing my
python SOAP client to die. (Since I don't much time to fix it I opted to use
perl's SOAP::Lite which was quite messy but it worked).

I believe the problem is in your .NET XML parser. What you can do is write a
logic to dump the received XML and examine it.