[Twisted-Python] SSHv2 client script for Cisco routers

Justin Warren daedalus at eigenmagic.com
Mon Jul 16 15:36:31 MDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 15:06 -0400, Chris Hallman wrote:

> Does anyone have an example of a SSHv2 client script? I need to write
> a script that uses SSHv2 to execute multiple commands on hundreds of
> routers. I already have a script that does this with the Telnetlib. I
> need to transition to SSHv2.

I had another thought about this: I implemented TLS for BEEPy, so you
could have a look at lib/beepy/transports/tls.py to see how I added TLS
support to the base class. I'm subclassing LineReceiver, so if you
ignore all the custom BEEP stuff, it might help.

You can get the code via http://beepy.sourceforge.net

--
Justin Warren <daedalus at eigenmagic.com>