[Twisted-Python] SSHv2 client script for Cisco routers

Eli Criffield elicriffield at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:00:24 MDT 2007

Thats exactly what I've been working on, a script to automate
connections to cisco switches, where you have to execute multiple
commands per connection (config t, then some commands ect...)

I emailed this list yesterday asking if anyone has some examples of
how to do that and no reply yet.

I'd like to get ssh worked into http://code.google.com/p/exscript/ .
Exscript does what your doing with telnetlib and uses  templates and
concurrent connections.

Eli Criffield