[Twisted-Python] Server authentication

Lee Connell lee.a.connell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 05:36:18 MST 2007

Martin,

Glad you have a solution, I think Volodymyr's example would fit you better,
I have not used the module, but maybe Volodymyr can reply on this, but you
will probably want to get the users home directory once successfully logged
in as well as the groups the user belongs too.  I'm sure pywin32 extensions
will allow this.

Is win32security part of pywin32 extensions?